2010 Conference On Hearing Loss
The 2010 Conference on Hearing Loss was a success! We have received great feedback from the event, and individuals already inquiring when the next Conference is. Overall, the Conference brought together:
- 157 People in Attendance
- 32 Educational Workshops
Continuing Education Credits offered:
- Interpreters: Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Social-Workers & Nursing: National Association of Social-Workers
- Audiologist, Speech Language Pathologist & Hearing Aid Dispensers: Speech-Language Pathology, Audiologist, Hearing Aid Dispenser Board
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors: Commission on Rehabilitation
- New Mexico Commission for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Human Services Department: Working Disabled Individuals Program
- Comfort Audio
- Hearing Impaired.Net
- Social Security
- New Mexico School for the Deaf
- Silent Call
- New Mexico Enchanted
- Amerigroup Community Care
- Hamilton Relay
- New Mexico Relay
- Hearing Association of Albuquerque
- New Mexico Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Albuquerque Hearing Associates
2010 Conference on Hearing Loss would like to recognize and thank their sponsors:
Enchantment Sponsor - $10,000
New Mexico's official state nickname is the "Land of Enchantment" describing New Mexico's rich history & scenic views.
Balloon Sponsor - $2,000
New Mexico's official aircraft is the Hot Air Balloon, we host the biggest and most photographed International Hot Air Balloon Festival annually.
Chile Sponsor - $1,000
New Mexico's official state question is "Red or Green?" We are known for our red & green chile, unique to New Mexico and can be added to nearly every dish.
Roadrunner Sponsor - $500
New Mexico's official state bird is the Roadrunner, known for its quick speed.
Biscochito Sponsor - $499 & Under
New Mexico's official state cookie is the Biscochito. We were the first state to have an official state cookie. The Biscochito is an anise flavored shortbread cookie coated in cinnamon and sugar.